Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Knock knock... who's there??

First, I want to thank those of you who have written me emails, sent facebook messages, or talked to me in person about my last blog entry. I appreciate both the kind words and support I have received, as well as the knowledge that my last post touched some who read it. I love writing, am often touched by reading others' words, and was encouraged to know that what I wrote impacted some people in different ways.

Second, I'd love to know - who has been reading this thing? I've gotten between 50 and 60 unique pageviews on the last two entries, which really excites me, but other than those of you who have messaged me, I have no idea who's reading.

Last Friday night I was informed of a blog reader I had no idea I had. She talked about how some of the posts had really touched her, and it made my night. When I told her I had no idea she was reading, she mentioned wanting to comment, but worrying that I'd think it was weird that she reads. I definitely don't. The link is posted on gmail and facebook, so I'm obviously not keeping it a secret. I got a similar email yesterday, from someone who had been encouraged by the blog, who I was shocked even looked at this thing.

So, if you're reading, welcome, I'm glad you're here. Let me know who you are in the comments.

5 comments:

JP said...

Well, you know I read it :).

Kelly Baker said...

I just saw your blog post, and the previous. So I am now reading! So sorry to hear about the down part of last week. It puts life in perspective, that's for sure. Life truly is a gift, including the little one inside you!

Donna Vanden Raadt said...

Hummm....sounds like a familiar conversation I had last Friday night. :-) From one writer to another, let me say I love reading your posts...I've read everyone! I especially enjoy all your tidbits on here and facebook about the cute little things your students do and say. I've worked with children for years and there is nothing like the innocence and honesty of kids! So...thanks for writing and sharing with us your wonderful words. They do encourage, gladden and give joy to this reader! I'll be waiting for your next...

Stacey Werly said...

I read.

April said...

I read it and really enjoy it. I was definitely touched by your last entry. It just shows how strong our faith has to be in such hard times. We all have them, sometimes here and there and others all at once. I'm sorry for your emotional weekend, however, there is beauty in the making! hang in there.